This Air Fryer Pork Loin turns out tender and juicy on the inside, and nice and browned on the outside! Air Fryer Pork Loin only takes about 20 minutes, total! If you are trying to eat healthier for the New Year, this recipe is for you!
Have you told yourself you really want to eat healthier this year? I know I have! I need to lose at least 15 pounds this year! This holiday season found me overindulging! (Of course, being a food blogger really doesn’t help, since I have to come up awesome recipes for you guys every week!) 🙂
To that end, let’s take the journey together and cook more in our air fryers! I have talked to many people that got air fryers for Christmas, but are intimidated to use it! I am here to tell you, don’t be intimidated! It really couldn’t be easier!
A Word About Using Your New Air Fryer
I always make each recipe that I show you guys, at least 4 or 5 times, to make sure that my measurements are right. I want to make sure that the finished product comes out consistently good!
With the air fryer, it is not that easy. Different air fryers cook with different wattages. Some air fryers have a set temperature control, that can not be changed! My air fryer is the Cuisinart TO-60A. It has a temperature control setting, so for this recipe, I set the temperature at 400°F.
Depending on your Air Fryer, the times, in particular, may vary from mine! When you are learning how to use your air fryer, make sure you keep a vigilant eye on your food! The air fryer cooks so much faster than traditional cooking methods, it is easy to let food go too long and burn it!
Once you get the knack of your particular air fryer, you will be able to approximately gauge the timing of whatever you are cooking! Here’s a good article that covers the benefits of air frying.
Is Food Cooked in the Air Fryer Healthier?
As with all great human inventions, they are only as effective, if used as intended. (and the common sense of the user, of course) Air fried dishes will not be any healthier, if they are slathered with butter or oil! The beauty of the air fryer is that you do not need the extra oil to make the food crispy and delicious! Here is an interesting article regarding air fried food.
How to Make Air Fryer Pork Loin
- Thoroughly dry pork loin. Salt and pepper both sides.
- Spread garlic pesto or roasted garlic on top side of roast.
- Air fry for 8-10 minutes, set on 400°F, if you can change the temperature of your air fryer.
- Carefully remove from air fryer and flip over. Baste the other side with pesto or roasted garlic.
- Return to air fryer. Continue cooking for 8-10 more minutes.
Remove from air fryer and check internal temperature where the meat is thickest. Temperature should be 135-140°F. Then let the meat rest for 5-10 minutes, loosely covered with aluminum foil. NOTE: USDA suggests cooking all pork to 145°F!!
Spices that are Great on Air Fryer Pork Loin
- Fresh or dried rosemary
- Fresh or dried thyme
- Chili Powder
You could even put some BBQ Sauce on this delicious Garlic Air Fryer Pork Loin
Suitable Sauces for Air Fryer Pork Loin
- Peach Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Peach BBQ Sauce
- Cherry BBQ Sauce
- Blueberry BBQ Sauce
- Garlic Scape Pesto
That is how easy it is to make Air Fryer Pork Loin! I love the fact that it takes less than 30 minutes total!
Let me know what you think about this recipe in the comments below. Don’t miss my Air Fryer Chicken Wings! They are crispy and juicy! So much better than take out!
Don’t forget to sign up to my newsletter, so that you don’t miss any new recipes! Only 1 email per week, on Fridays! Sign up form is below!
Enjoy! And have fun cooking!
Tools I Use to Make
Contains affiliate links, for full disclosure, see FTC Disclosure, here.
Air Fryer Pork Loin
- 1.5 lb pork tenderloin, about 1.5 lbs.
- non stick cooking spray
- 2 tbsp garlic scape pesto (recipe link below) or 2 small heads roasted garlic
- salt & pepper
- Pat tenderloin dry. lightly coat all sides with non stick cooking spray.
- Salt and pepper both sides. Rub with garlic scape pesto, or plain roasted garlic.
- Spray rack and tray of air fryer with cooking spray. (NOTE: My air fryer specifies to use cooking spray or olive oil. A reader pointed out that a lot of air fryers suggest NOT using any oil, so check your manufacturer's instructions!!)
- Cook on air fry setting, at 400°F for 8-10 minutes on first side. Carefully remove from air fryer. Flip.
- Return to air fryer and cook for 8-10 more minutes. We cook ours to an internal temperature of 135°F. Then let rest 5-10 minutes.
- If you would like to serve with roasted vegetables, while pork is resting, add cut up veges, coated with no stick spray (and salt and pepper) to the rack of air fryer. Cook 5-8 minutes, depending on the size of your vegetable pieces, until tender and browned.
- NOTE: USDA suggests all pork should be cooked to 165°F!!!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I get a small commission if you click the link and purchase something, at no additional cost to you. See FTC Disclosure, here.
ORiginally published 1/21/2019