These beet chips are vegan, whole 30, low carb and delicious! They are crispy, sweet and even healthy! Even the vege haters in the house will love these babies! Air frying makes them quick too!
Why you should make these beet chips
- They are so much healthier than potato chips.
- Beets contain lots of Vitamin C, are low in calories, and high in fiber, among other things, according to healthline.
- They are easy and delicious!
What you need
- pepper- optional, but tasty
- cooking spray- I prefer using the pump bottle with these chips. (You could also mix in a bowl with olive oil)
- Important to flip chips half way through the cooking process.
- Cook at lower temperature so that they do not burn on the edges.
- Best when made fresh!
- Chips will get soggy if they are not eaten right away. To recrisp them, air fry for about 3 minutes. When they come out of the air fryer, they will still feel soggy, but after a few seconds, will be back to crispy!
How to make air fryer beet chips
- Slice beet chips on a mandolin, to about 1/16″ / 1.6mm. Place in air fryer basket in single layer.
- Air fry at 350°F / 177°C for 3 minutes. Remove from air fryer. Carefully flip over. Continue to air fry for another 3-4 minutes, until desired crispness.
Other delicious snacks
Tools I use to make this
Contains affiliate links, for full disclosure, see FTC Disclosure, here.
Don’t forget to sign up to my newsletter, so that you don’t miss any new recipes! Only 1 email per week, on Fridays! Sign up form is below!
If you love beets, don’t miss my lovely beet puree.
That’s how easy it is to make Air Fryer Beet Chips. Thanks for stopping by today!
Enjoy! And have fun cooking!
Air Fryer Beet Chips
- 2 medium beets
- pepper to taste, optional
- non stick spray for pan
- Cut beet slices to about 1/16" or 1.6mm thick.
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F/ 177°C.
- Spray with cooking spray or toss in a bit of olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Air fry for 3-4 minutes until edges start to shrivel and brown.
- Flip with tongs.
- Air additional 3-4 minutes, or to desired crispness.