If you’ve got a ton of peaches, make this easy Peach Sorbet! It is super easy, vegan and the perfect no-guilt end of summer treat! You can make peach sorbet with or without an ice cream maker! No cutting up peaches either!
What is the difference between sorbet and sherbet? That is a fine question! The difference between a sorbet and sherbet is that sorbet contains no dairy whatsoever, according to the Kitchn! Sherbet always has a bit of cream or milk added to give it a creamier texture. With my super simple technique, you can make this sorbet healthier and creamy without the added fat and calories from the cream!
This Peach Sorbet can be made in your blender or vitamix, or in your ice cream maker. They will all work perfectly fine!
How to make easy Peach Sorbet
- Wash and remove pit from peaches.
- Process peaches, with skin on for extra fiber in blender, vitamix or food processor.
- Add lemon juice and sugar, or maple syrup for vegan, or honey for a non vegan natural sugar. If peaches are super sweet, you may not even need the sweetener. Taste the peach puree and sweeten to taste.
- Pour into chilled ice cream maker and churn, according to manufaturer’s instructions. If you don’t have an ice cream maker, just add peach puree to freezer safe conatiner and freeze for 2-4 hours, depending on desired texture.
Other delicious desserts
- Raspberry Banana Sherbet
- Cucumber Sorbet
- Yellow Plum Sorbet
- Grilled Peaches with Blackberry Wine Sauce
- Blackberry Peach Galette
- Peach Crisp
Don’t forget to sign up to my newsletter, so that you don’t miss any new recipes! Only 1 email per week, on Fridays! Sign up form is below!
Tools I Use to Make Peach Sorbet
Contains affiliate links, for full disclosure, see FTC Disclosure, here.
That’s how easy it is to make Peach Sorbet. Thanks for stopping by today!
Enjoy! And have fun cooking!
- 2 cups peaches pureed, about 5 medium peaches
- 1 tbsp Sugar can substitute maple syrup, or for non vegan, honey
- 2 tsp lemon juice, fresh or bottled to taste, depends on sweetness of peaches
- Halve peaches, puree, with skins on, if desired, peel peaches.
- Add sweetener and lemon juice to taste. Quantities will depend on the sweetness of your peaches.
- If you have an ice cream maker, churn, according to manufacturer's instructions.
- If not using an ice cream maker, just freeze for 2-4 hours, depending on desired texture.
- Eat within a few days to avoid freezer burn.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I get a small commission if you click the link and purchase something, at no additional cost to you. See FTC Disclosure, here.
Love Gardening? If you love growing your own produce, these posts are packed full of information about how to get that big harvest by the end of the season! Don’t miss How to Start a Garden Series! The first part is Planning Your Garden! Second is Preparing the Garden Site. The third is Choosing Plants and Planting Your Garden. The fourth is Garden Maintenance, and the last is Harvesting a Garden and Preserving the Harvest, this post has over 100 FREE recipes for preserving your harvest!