This turkey sandwich is easy and delicious! All you need is some leftover turkey and fixings from the holidays for this turkey sandwich!
This particular Turkey Sandwich has been one of my favorites since I was a kid!
Are you one of those people that eats one thing at a time, when you have a plate with different foods on it? Not me. At Thanksgiving dinner I will put a little bit of several things on my fork and chew them, together. I love the way the flavors mingle!
Why does this sandwich work?
- Tastes delicious
- great use for holiday leftovers
- incredibly easy
- customizable to your tastes.
Ingredients in this Turkey Sandwich
- leftover turkey
- stuffing (or dressing)
- cranberry sauce
- A good quality white bread is fairly critical, as well! Preferably, homemade white bread!
- leftover gravy (optional)
The other ingredient that is totally optional is warmed gravy! It is good, but if done in the correct order, this sandwich doesn’t require it, in my opinion!
You can decide to heat up the stuffing, or try it cold. I like it both ways. As far as the cranberry sauce goes, whole berry, or jellied? That is up to you, as well! I like those both too!
Don’t miss a recipe! Sign up for our newsletter!
One email per week. No spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
How to make it
It is important that the sandwich is built in the proper order. If you put the cranberry sauce on the outside, near the bread, the bread will get all soggy and fall apart! So don’t do it!!
- You can choose to toast the bread, or not, which ever you prefer.
- Add sliced turkey to top of bread.
- Spread cranberry on top of turkey.
- Add stuffing to top of cranberry sauce. Top with second slice bread. Can cover all with warmed gravy, if desired.
You have to give my Turkey Sandwich with stuffing and cranberry a try with your leftover turkey!! I think you will be pleasantly surprised! What is you favorite way to eat leftover turkey? Let me know in the comments below!
Here is the most popular sandwich recipe on BCC, The Best Damn Grilled Tuna and Cheese! Other delicious sandwiches include; Chicken Philly Cheesesteak, Homemade Sloppy Joes and this Spicy Fish Sandwich!
Another fun twist on turkey leftovers is this Mexican Turkey Soup! Not your grandma’s turkey soup, for sure! It is loaded with Mexican spices and ingredients! Serve it with homemade tortilla chips, for a fun twist!!
Here are a plethora of ideas for leftover turkey recipes from Pinterest!
The sandwich is served on my favorite bamboo cutting board, it is so inexpensive and it never gets put away in my kitchen, because I use it so much!
I hope you like the recipe today for my Turkey Sandwich with stuffing and cranberry! Don’t forget to sign up for the newsletter, so that you don’t miss any new recipes! only one email per weeek, on Friday! Thanks for stopping by today!
Enjoy! And have fun cooking!
Leftover Turkey Sandwich
- 2 slices favorite bread
- 2 slices turkey breast
- 2 Tbsp. stuffing, leftover
- 2 Tbsp. cranberry sauce, leftover
- gravy warmed
- You can toast the bread, or not, whichever you prefer.
- Place turkey slices on bread.
- Spread cranberry sauce on to turkey.
- Top cranberry sauce with stuffing.
- Cover with 2nd slice of bread..
- Top with hot gravy if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I get a small commission if you click the link and purchase something, at no additional cost to you. See FTC Disclosure, here.
Originally published 11/23/18