Now you are really going to think I have lost my mind! Bear with me, I promise, you will love this Tuna Pizza with Lemon Dill Aioli!
This pizza tastes amazingly like a Grilled Tuna and Cheese Sandwich! It is cheesy, it has aioli and tuna. How could it not? How could it not be good, I mean, it does consist of pizza dough, too!
This month we wanted to come up a different use for use tuna. That, we certainly accomplished! My husband actually thought of the idea. I turned up my nose when he first suggested it, but the more I thought about it, the thought grew on me. I knew I didn’t want to use a marinara, so came up with this aioli.
It is super easy because of a new yeast that I found a month or so ago. It’s Fleischmann’s Pizza Crust Yeast. I just mixed it up in my trusty Kichen Aid Mixer with the dough hook attachment. The dough was perfect! There is less spring back than you will get from traditional bread yeast, so it lays out however thin you might like it!
I even cheated on the aioli and used store bought mayonnaise, just added some fresh dill and the juice of half of a lemon. Therefore that took about 2 minutes.
So by the time the Kitchen aid had kneaded the yeast, I was ready to put the pizza together.
This pizza is so good! Keep an open mind and give this Tuna Pizza try!
Other delicious Pizzas on Binky’s Culinary Carnival
- Chicken Florentine Pizza
- Lobster Pizza
- Thin Crust Grilled Chicken Pizza
- Tuna Pizza
- Deep Dish Breakfast Pizza
Don’t forget to sign up to my newsletter, so that you don’t miss any new recipes! Only 1 email per week, on Fridays! Sign up form is below!
Enjoy! And have fun cooking!
Tools I Use to Make Ham Pineapple Pizza
Contains affiliate links, for full disclosure, see FTC Disclosure, here.
Tuna Florentine Pizza with Lemon Dill Aioli
- 1 Pizza dough (homemade or store bought)
- 3/4 c mayonnaise
- juice of 1/2 of a lemon
- 2 Tbsp chopped dill, fresh , chopped
- 7 oz can tuna , drained
- large handful fresh spinach , chopped
- 4 slices American cheese
- 1.5 cup mozzarella Cheese , grated
- Link for homemade pizza dough is below this recipe.
- Roll out homemade dough to about 12" round.
- Par bake dough, on pizza stone, if you have them or sheet pan about 10 minutes, at 450°F.
- Top par baked dough with aioli. Sprinkle tuna on top of aioli. Top tuna with spinach and both cheeses.
- Bake for another 15 minutes, until desired brownness on top.
Here is the link for homemade pizza dough.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I get a small commission if you click the link and purchase something. See FTC Disclosure, here.