This recipe shows you how to make a Bacon cheeseburger pizza! Easy and delicious for a quick weeknight meal that the whole family will love!
With a few tricks that I’ll share, you can have this pizza done in 45 minutes, even if you don’t have the dough done already!
What tricks make this a fast dinner, you ask?
Either buy premade, frozen dough from the grocery store, or, make your own, with yeast made specifically for pizzas, there is no need to let the dough rise! What is the difference with pizza yeast?
Use a mixer with a dough hook, or a bread maker to make the dough within 10 minutes, hands free.
This homemade bacon is perfect for this pizza!
When you make bacon, always make extra and freeze it for later use. If you have an air fryer, you can actually make it fresh in under 10 minutes.
Use premade sauce, either homemade or store bought.
What you need
- pizza dough
- sauce, your choice, either pizza sauce or 1000 Island Dressing.
- ground beef
- cheese, any cheese you like, such as cheddar, mozzarella, parmesan.
How to make cheeseburger pizza
- Preheat oven to 425°F / 218°C. Sprinkle corn meal on pizza stone or pizza pan.
- Shape and stretch dough on floured board.
- Transfer to pizza stone and reshape. Add light layer of chosen sauce.
- Sprinkle on half of cheese and then beef.
- Sprinkle with bacon, top with the rest of the cheese.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, until crust and cheese are golden brown, and cheese is bubbly.
Other delicious pizzas
- Chicken Florentine Pizza
- Lobster Pizza
- Thin Crust Grilled Chicken Pizza
- Tuna Pizza
- Deep Dish Breakfast Pizza
Tools I use to make Cheeseburger Pizza
Contains affiliate links, for full disclosure, see FTC Disclosure, here.
Don’t forget to sign up to my newsletter, so that you don’t miss any new recipes! Only 1 email per week, on Fridays! Sign up form is below!
If you try this recipe, let me know how you like it in the comments below! I would love to hear from you!
Also, don’t forget to FOLLOW ME on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest!
That’s how easy it is to make this easy Cheeseburger Pizza that you whole family will enjoy. Thanks for stopping by today!
Enjoy! And have fun cooking!
Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
- ¼ recipe Pizza Dough – see recipe below
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- ½ lb ground beef
- 4 Tbsp Thousand Island Dressing or substitute pizza sauce
- 3 Tbsp grated parmesan can use any cheese you like.
- 1½ cup grated mozzarella can use any cheese you like.
For Pizza Dough for Bread Maker (Makes enough dough for 4- 12" pies)
- ¾ cup Warm Water 120°F / 49°C
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1½ tsp Salt
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp yeast, pizza
- IMPORTANT NOTE!! I USE EITHER THE 1000 ISLAND DRESSING OR THE TOMATO SAUCE, DEPENDING ON WHAT WE FEEL LIKE ON THAT NIGHT! I DON’T USE BOTH SAUCES ON THE SAME PIZZA!!
- Start dough in Bread Machine.
- Use frozen bacon or make this bacon, which takes less than 10 minutes.
- Place oil in a large frying pan. Brown ground beef over high heat.
- Make 1000 Island Sauce, use store bought or refer to this recipe.
- When dough is mixed, remove to a floured board. punch dough down and stretch on floured board.
- Sprinkle cornmeal on pizza stone or metal baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Spread thin layer of sauce on dough.
- Sprinkle with half of the cheese, then beef.
- Sprinkle top with bacon bits and then the rest of cheese.
- Bake at 425°F for about 15-18 minutes until cheese and crust are nicely browned and filling is bubbly.
For Pizza Dough
- Add ingredients to bread machine, in order given. Start machine on dough cycle.
- No need to let the dough rise, if using pizza yeast. Once kneaded, dough is done.
- Save any additional dough in bags and freeze for another occasion.
Originally published 1/15/2015 Updated 1/24/2020
My wife introduced this to our family. Rather than using regular Pizza crust we use French Bread loaves cut in half lengthwise. We tweak it to our tastes as we decide what to put on it. Going to going to add some bacon and French fried onions with some BBQ sauce on one of them.
That sounds great Ken! That’s what’s fun about recipes. They give you an idea and you run with it! Thanks for commenting!
Bacon and Cheeseburger on pizza sounds so good. It looks delicious too.
Thanks so much Andrea! Have a nice weekend!
Heidy L. McCallum
Bacon cheeseburger pizza is the absolute bomb. My children loved this recipe and so did the hubby. Pinning for later.
Thanks so much for letting me know that you liked it! It brings a smile to my face!
What a quick and easy weeknight dinner! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Sapana! I appreciate your comment!
This pizza was delicious!
Thanks Stephanie! I’m so glad you like it!
Such a winning recipe!!! I made this last night, and everyone went nuts. Making again for Super Bowl Sunday!
Oh, great! So glad you all loved it! Thanks for letting me know Ashley!
………..is it just me or is there no where in this recipe where it tells you what to do with the tomato sauce???
My apologies, Milton. I incorporated 2 recipes into one and was not clear. As I said in the post, I do a bunch with the 1000 island sauce, but I also do the tomato sauce for anyone who wants that, instead. Some people like one, others like the other. I usually have extra of the tomato sauce in the freezer, so that I can pull it out when needed. I will correct this right now. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!! I really appreciate it!!
Very creative pizza !!! Yumm
Thank you Laura! I appreciate your comments!
MOST LOVED PIZZA TOPPINGS
I would like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this blog.
Thank you so much! I appreciate your comment!