This recipe takes boring old chicken salad to a whole new universe! My Grilled Chicken Salad is so easy and delicious and made from leftover grilled chicken!
I am all about the cook once and eat twice! (At the very least, sometimes 3, or even 4 times!) So when I made these Garlic Scape Grilled Chicken Tenders, I used the entire pacakage of chicken tenders, about 3 pounds.
We ate the chicken for dinner, then lunch and then dinner the next night in the form of this Grilled Chicken Salad! I love adding new, different ingredients to classic recipes that I have made for years. It’s usually something I have in the fridge or the pantry. This day I happened to find eggs and pecans and thought they would both be lovely additions to the Grilled Chicken Salad. I wasn’t wrong! Plus, this couldn’t be an easier weeknight meal! No turning on the oven and heating up the house! Perfect for hot summer nights!
How to Make Grilled Chicken Salad with Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Dice up the chicken in bite sized pieces.
- Then chop onion, celery and fresh parsley.
- Peel and chop eggs. I leave them in slightly larger pieces so that they don’t get lost.
- Then rough chop the pecans.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large enough bowl with spices and mayo. Done deal!!
You can serve the salad on bread or toast or serve it with a bed of lettuce for a low carb option! I hope you enjoyed the post today for Grilled Chicken Salad!
Other Delicious Easy Weeknight Recipes on Binky’s Culinary Carnival
- Air Fryer Pork Loin
- Grilled Chicken with Plum Sauce
- Grilled Chicken Breast with Lime Coconut Curry
- Grilled Salmon with Pesto
Don’t forget to sign up to my newsletter, so that you don’t miss any new recipes! Only 1 email per week, on Fridays! Sign up form is below!
That’s how easy it is to make Grilled Chicken Salad with Eggs and Pecans. Thanks for stopping by today!
Enjoy! And have fun cooking!
Grilled Chicken Salad with Eggs and Pecans
- 1.5 cups leftover chicken, diced into bite sized pieces
- 1 stalk celery, diced with tops
- 3 tbsp pecans, rough chopped
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp red onion, diced
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 2 eggs, hard boiled
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp dill weed
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- To hard boil eggs, place in small pan with cold water. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes, Fill pot with cold water and let eggs cool in the cold water. Peel. Chop into large pieces.
- Meanwhile, prepare all of the rest of your ingredients and place in bowl. Mix. Add hard boiled eggs last so that they don't fall apart.
Tools I Use to Make Grilled Chicken Salad
Contains affiliate links, for full disclosure, see FTC Disclosure, here.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I get a small commission if you click the link and purchase something, at no additional cost to you. See FTC Disclosure, here.
CARING IS SHARING
Liked this recipe? Pin it for later, share it on Facebook, tweet about it and Yum it to Yummly! I greatly appreciate it!! Tag me @binkysculinarycarnival or #binkysculinarycarnival!!