This recipe takes boring old chicken salad to a whole new universe! My Grilled Chicken Salad is so easy and delicious and made from leftover grilled chicken!
I am all about the cook once and eat twice! (At the very least, sometimes 3, or even 4 times!) So when I made these Garlic Scape Grilled Chicken Tenders, I used the entire pacakage of chicken tenders, about 3 pounds.
We ate the chicken for dinner, then lunch and then dinner the next night in the form of this Grilled Chicken Salad! I love adding new, different ingredients to classic recipes that I have made for years. It’s usually something I have in the fridge or the pantry. This day I happened to find eggs and pecans and thought they would both be lovely additions to the Grilled Chicken Salad. I wasn’t wrong! Plus, this couldn’t be an easier weeknight meal! No turning on the oven and heating up the house! Perfect for hot summer nights!
How to Make Grilled Chicken Salad with Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Dice up the chicken in bite sized pieces.
- Then chop onion, celery and fresh parsley.
- Peel and chop eggs. I leave them in slightly larger pieces so that they don’t get lost.
- Then rough chop the pecans.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large enough bowl with spices and mayo. Done deal!!
You can serve the salad on bread or toast or serve it with a bed of lettuce for a low carb option! I hope you enjoyed the post today for Grilled Chicken Salad!
Other Delicious Easy Weeknight Recipes on Binky’s Culinary Carnival
- Air Fryer Pork Loin
- Grilled Chicken with Plum Sauce
- Grilled Chicken Breast with Lime Coconut Curry
- Grilled Salmon with Pesto
Tools I Use to Make Grilled Chicken Salad
Contains affiliate links, for full disclosure, see FTC Disclosure, here.
Don’t forget to sign up to my newsletter, so that you don’t miss any new recipes! Only 1 email per week, on Fridays! Sign up form is below!
That’s how easy it is to make Grilled Chicken Salad with Eggs and Pecans. Thanks for stopping by today!
Enjoy! And have fun cooking!
Grilled Chicken Salad with Eggs and Pecans
- To hard boil eggs, place in small pan with cold water. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes, Fill pot with cold water and let eggs cool in the cold water. Peel. Chop into large pieces.
- Meanwhile, prepare all of the rest of your ingredients and place in bowl. Mix. Add hard boiled eggs last so that they don’t fall apart.
- Serve on lettuce wedge or make sandwiches.