This is such an easy Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe! I just love the flavors of lime and Coconut together, so when I came across this recipe, I had to give it a try! Of course, I had to make a few tweaks and make it my own!
So now, I am totally dating myself here….. Remember the song from Harry Nilsson in 1971? Lime in the Coconut? 😂 😂 Sorry, my bad, now you won’t get the song out of your head all day!! 😂
I actaully made this for my Mom for Mother’s Day! She loved it! Served it with Jasmine rice and blanched asparagus! It was just a perfect combination! Oh, yes and as an added bonus, it is gluten & dairy free, so she could eat it!
The inspiration for this recipe came from Mel’s Kitchen. I did tweak this recipe from the original in a few areas. Firstly, I eliminated the soy sauce. It’s just a flavor that I think does not go with the rest of the ingredients. I increased the salt, because I eliminated the soy, added a bit more heat and turmeric!
As proof that we really liked this recipe, I made it again this week because I didn’t get pics on Mother’s Day! There is dedication for ya, my friends! You are quite welcome!! 🙂 Honestly, this job is really tough sometimes! 😂
So, I hope you enjoyed the post today for this Easy Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe with Lime Coconut Curry! If you love to grill, try these Smoked Ribs!
Enjoy! And have fun cooking!
Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe with Lime Coconut Curry
- Add all of the ingredients to a large enough bowl to also hold the chicken. Whisk until well mixed.
- Add chicken to coconut milk mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Can be marinated overnight.
- Grill chicken breasts over direct flame until nicely charred. Flip chicken and char the second side. Reserve marinade.
- Once charred move the chicken to the side of the grill that is not hot. (indirect grilling) until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- While chicken is finishing, Put marinade in a small pot. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to a low boil. Boil for 10 minutes until sauce thickens.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I get a small commission if you click the link and purchase something, at no additional cost to you. See FTC Disclosure, here.