These Spicy Deviled Eggs are easy and delicious! The spicy element is thanks to candied jalapenos! They are spicy, sweet and creamy! Perfect for holidays, picnics or any time you need a delicious appetizer!
My family are in love with my Candied Jalapenos. Not only the peppers themselves, but the leftover brining liquid is perfect to spruce up an aioli, add the to chilies, ketchup, as a glaze for poultry…. the posibilities are endless!
- How to Make Spicy Deviled Eggs Filling
- How to Make Spicy Deviled Eggs
- Can Deviled Eggs be Made the Day Before I Serve Them?
- What can Spicy Deviled Eggs be garnished with?
- Other Delicious Deviled Egg Recipes on Binky’s Culinary Carnival
- Other Delicious Appetizer Recipes on Binky’s Culinary Carnival
- Tools I Use to Make Spicy Deviled Eggs
- Spicy Deviled Eggs
How to Make Spicy Deviled Eggs Filling
The filling for these deviled eggs contains only 4 ingredients. So it is ridiculously easy! If you would like to, you can dice up additional candied jalapenos and add them to the filling, as well. It just depends how spicy you would like your eggs.
- Mash eggs yolks with a fork or pastry blender.
- Add mayonnaise or aioli, candied jalapeno brine and/or diced jalapenos, if using.
How to Make Spicy Deviled Eggs
The perfect hard boiled egg will help you make the most delicious Spicy Deviled Eggs. To learn more about how to make the perfect hard boiled egg, see this article. Here is a great article from Food Network regarding making hard boiled eggs in a pressure cooker.
- Hard boil eggs. Peel eggs.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and mash.
- Add mayonnaise, pepper brine, black pepper. Mix.
- Mince jalapenos.
- Add jalapenos to yolk mixture. Fill egg whites with yolk mixture. Garnish. For garnishing suggestions, see below.
Can Deviled Eggs be Made the Day Before I Serve Them?
Although deviled eggs can be made 24 hours in advance, they will be more visually appealing if they are made the same day. Less than a few hours ahead of serving is the best time to finish your deviled eggs. The eggs can be peeled at least 24 in advance. Peel the eggs, and store in an air tight container, in the refrigerator. (The eggs will smell up everything else in the refrigerator, if they are not covered.) Split your eggs, make the filling and fill them, just before serving.
What can Spicy Deviled Eggs be garnished with?
These deviled eggs are garnished with either sliced or diced candied jalapenos. This adds a bit more heat and some visual appeal. You can also garnish with a bit of cayenne, or other chili powder, diced parsley or smoked or sweet paprika.
That is how easy it is to make Spicy Deviled Eggs. Make them for your next party or holiday table and watch your guests devour them!
Other Delicious Deviled Egg Recipes on Binky’s Culinary Carnival
Other Delicious Appetizer Recipes on Binky’s Culinary Carnival
- Brie with Balsamic Strawberries
- Oysters Rockefeller
- Air Fryer Meatballs
- Chicken Stuffed Tomato Bites
Don’t forget to sign up to my newsletter, so that you don’t miss any new recipes! Only 1 email per week, on Fridays! Sign up form is below!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Enjoy! And have fun cooking!
Tools I Use to Make Spicy Deviled Eggs
Contains affiliate links, for full disclosure, see FTC Disclosure, here.
Spicy Deviled Eggs
- 12 eggs hard boiled, see instructions in post
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp candied jalapeno brine
- 2 tsp minced candied jalapenos optional
- Peel eggs.
- Slice in half, lengthwise.
- Remove yolks, add to small bowl.
- Mash with fork or pastry blender.
- Add mayonnaise and brine, and minced jalapenos, if using.
- Fill egg white centers with egg yolk mixture, with spoon, or piped in.
- Garnish with additional jalapeno slices or minced jalapeno, parsley or cayenne chili powder, if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I get a small commission if you click the link and purchase something, at no additional cost to you. See FTC Disclosure, here.
CARING IS SHARING
Liked this recipe? Pin it for later, share it on Facebook, tweet about it and Yum it to Yummly! I greatly appreciate it!! Tag me @binkysculinarycarnival or #binkysculinarycarnival!!