Cucumber Tomato Summer Salad
This Cucumber Tomato Salad takes all of ten minutes to prepare! It is perfect summer, healthy fare!
Servings 10 servings
- 3 medium, very ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1 large or 2 small cucumbers, sliced
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp chopped dill, fresh
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar balsamic, apple cider, white wine, red wine or champagne
- 1/4 c Olive Oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Best if put together the day you are serving it.
Leftovers will last 2 days in refrigerator.
Do not freeze.
Calories: 59kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fat: 5g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 132mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 360IU | Vitamin C: 6.8mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 0.2mg