This is beautiful collection of 21 Killer Salsas for Cinco de Mayoor any day! Check all the talented bloggers who submitted recipes for this round-up!
A new BuzzFeed Post just in time for Cinco de Mayo! 21 Killer Summer Salsas! I got 83 submissions and I thank everyone who submitted a recipe! It was exceedingly difficult to pick only 21! I’ll post links to the contributors FB pages below! Go over to their pages and give them a ‘Like’ too! Links to the recipes and websites are on Buzzfeed!
- Patty @ https://www.facebook.com/thepkpway/
Rachel @ https://www.facebook.com/simpleseasonal/
Richa @ https://www.facebook.com/myfoodstory.in/
Felesha @ https://www.facebook.com/saygraceblog
Vicki @ https://www.facebook.com/May-I-have-that-recipe-349497855074650/
Ali @ https://www.facebook.com/homeandplate/
Jenn @ https://www.facebook.com/PEASandCRAYONS/
Aena @ https://www.facebook.com/scrambledchefs/
Lindsay @ https://www.facebook.com/theleangreenbean/
Tricia @ https://www.facebook.com/rhubarbariansblog/
Andrea @ https://www.facebook.com/cookingwithmammac/
Darlene @ https://www.facebook.com/diprecipecreations/
Gina @ https://www.facebook.com/runningtothekitchen/
Patty @ https://www.facebook.com/chilipeppermadness/
Luci @ https://www.facebook.com/lucismorsels/
Christie @ https://www.facebook.com/fooddonelight/
Kim @ https://www.facebook.com/threeolivesbranch/
April @ https://www.facebook.com/girlgonegourmet/
Pineapple Edamame Salsa
Fresh, crisp salsa with pineapple and edamame to serve with chips or as an accompaniment for fish!
- 1 20 oz . can Chunk Pineapple , drained, reserving juice and diced
- 1 medium jalapeno , seeded and minced
- 1 each , small red and orange sweet bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 scallion , sliced
- 3 Tbsp . minced red onion
- 3 Tbsp . fresh parsley , rough chopped
- 1/2 lime , juiced
- 1/2 tsp . cumin
- 1/2 tsp . coriander
- 1/4 tsp . kosher salt
- 1 8 oz . bag frozen edamame , microwaved according to package directions and cooled to room temperature
- 2 tsp . reserved pineapple juice
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Taste and adjust seasonings to your taste.
- Chill and serve.
- This salsa is medium heat level. Adjust jalapeno quantity for less or more spicy salsa.