This Pineapple Edamame Salsa is just fantastic! Fruity, spicy and ultra healthy!
I’m trying my hand at long Pins on Pinterest. My first is this delicious Pineapple Edamame Salsa. What do you think?
So this week was The Ready Steady Cook Clubs Cook Off #6.
Our list of ingredients for this challenge was;
It was a pretty fun list of ingredients and I actually came up with my new favorite salsa! Pineapple Edamame Salsa. I also tried a new format for my YouTube videos and uploaded a quick video to YouTube for How to Make Pineapple Edamame Salsa
Let me know what you think of this format.
Please Like, Subscribe and Comment your opinions! Here is a great Citrus Salsa that may interest you!
Pineapple Edamame Salsa
- 1 20 oz can Chunk Pineapple , drained, reserving juice and diced
- 1 medium jalapeno , seeded and minced
- 1 each , small red and orange sweet bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 scallion , sliced
- 3 Tbsp minced red onion
- 3 Tbsp fresh parsley , rough chopped
- 1/2 lime , juiced
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp dried coriander
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 8 oz frozen edamame , microwaved according to package directions and cooled to room temperature
- 2 tsp reserved pineapple juice
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Taste and adjust seasonings to your taste.
- Chill and serve.
- This salsa is medium heat level. Adjust jalapeno quantity for less or more spicy salsa.
Originally Published 4/24/2016
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I get a small commission if you click the link and purchase something. See FTC Disclosure, here.